PDA

View Full Version : How to create Login & Log out Spread sheet in Excel with automated Attendance sheet

marc5354
09-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Hello Friend

Can anyone please help me, how to activate attendance sheet automatically if officer get logged in office. Like there are 100 PA (Process Asso.) in an office in various Department. If they are logged in Morning with their login Name, they got present for the day in attendance sheet automatically, and if PA got Absent for the day in attendance sheet automatically as i mentioned. And weekend(s) like Saturday and sunday is holiday.

Marc

Kenneth Hobs
09-21-2010, 08:37 AM
You posted this in another forum? When you do that and don't get help, use the word Bump in a reply. If you want to get help in another forum, you should post the link where it was cross posted.

From what I remember, you need to tell us what user and password to open it from the initial dialog.

Environ("username") can be used to bypass a password login. Of course you would need to know what their username was to validate.

marc5354
09-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Hello Mr. Hobb,

Good Evening, I apologize for my mistake, and User Login name is Moses and password is 5354. Admin login = Administrator and password is admin

Thank you for your kind replyin me

Marc