PDA

View Full Version : multiple attachments to current email

Looselispssi
10-18-2010, 05:29 AM
Hi guys,As quick introduction I hardly ever use vba except for a few small things here and they’re mostly within AutoCAD.So it shouldn’t be a surprise then that I need help with a vba program for outlook and PDFs and ironically not AutoCAD lolFor anybody that knows how Acrobat works it only allows for one miserable attachment per email. This is so bad that plain old simple HTML can mimic the same. So can .bat and java and almost everything out there.The difference being of cause that none of these will actually allow for multiple attachments with in the single email.What my initial plan is, is to build a PDF form with trigger buttons that open and automatically run liked .exe files (or similar in the context of self executable) which will: 1: check if outlook has a new email open. If not that it creates a new blank email session.2: Inserts the intended (chosen) file into the currently open email being compiled.The problem is Iv never worked outside of VBA for AutoCAD so I’m even lost at how to start.Can anyone help…?