PDA

View Full Version : A2K and IE6 - File Save As

jackd
06-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Looking for help/advice or sample code to open IE6 from code in A2K. Am interested in how to do a File| Save As Webpage, Complete.

We have a database of 60000 companies and want to put extracts of selected 100-500 companies (html and graphics etc) onto a CD for use with Offline Browser.

Can not figure out how to get to IE6 File | Save As.

I have found and adjusted some code to open a page with IE browser and save all the links on the page. However, I can't find example of how to do the File|SaveAs.

Overview of the issue:
I intend to go to a specific URL representing a company profile in our web app and download the HTML and graphics. The url will be a template. For each company to be downloaded - only a unique id will change between calls.
The files will be named based on the unique Id, and all will be in same directory.

Because the request for CD's will be for varied lists of companies, I'd like to automate the whole process. We have corporate licence for Offline Browser and Search Engine.

I have looked at
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863

and see 'Select All
objIE.ExecWB 17,2 'OLECMDID_SELECTALL, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER
'Copy Selection
objIE.ExecWB 12,2 'OLECMDID_COPY, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER
'Clear Selection
objIE.ExecWB 18,2 'OLECMDID_CLEARSELECTION, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER

I do not see how to do the file Save As nor how to deal with File name/ directory.

I have posted similar request on Accessd.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA

jack