PDA

View Full Version : How to create a macro that updates a spreadsheet calculation

wedd
11-08-2010, 12:53 AM
I would like to know how to create a macro button that updates a spreadsheet calculation and a macro that is able to add a new activity and updates dates of that activity. Also, a macro that will update a graph for forcasting based on different figures.

If you have sample code or know of a website that can illustrate simple to complex macros I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your suggestions:friends:

Bob Phillips
11-08-2010, 01:53 AM
I still do not understand what you mean by '... that updates a spreadsheet calculation', nor '... able to add a new activity and updates dates of that activity, nor '... update a graph for forcasting based on different figures'. Do you mean a formula, force a recalculation, reacts to a cell change or what?

It would be pointless to point you to examples of macros without properly knowing what you are trying to do, it would most likely be a completely different objective.

wedd
11-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Yes your right. I have a sample spreadsheet I'm trying to understand and recreate. Can I send you an example to you maybe that might make it more clear.

Bob Phillips
11-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Post it here in the thread.

wedd
11-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Post it here in the thread.

on the schedule database tab I would like to write a macro that activates both the add new activity (Go to next empty row) and sort by date button.

Thanks for your solutins:friends: