PDA

View Full Version : Creating a timetable/schedule on a form with various interactive buttons

wedd
12-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Hi, I have various buttons on a form that once the user clicks on each button it will take the user to different sections, and the user can either return back to this section. For example on the form i have created a buttons for admin, hall hire, equipment, football pitches, administration and customers. When the user clicks on the hall hire button for example it will take the user to a hall hire form that will have a check availabilty button, make a new button and an edit/delete button. When the user clicks on the check availability button another form will be displayed displaying the venues, dates, times,centres, rooms and a timetable. On this particular form the user should be able to click on a button to check if the facilities are available or not available on a specific date based on a timetable. If, a specific date has been requested based on the check button on the form a message box will prompt the user that that date is not available and vice versa if it is available a prompt message will show that it is available...

In addition, if the date to hire out a venue, centre or room are available for a specifc date by the customer, the timetable should show the next available dates when the facility is available. Also on the timetable it should show the dates that are available in green, and the dates that are not available in red. There should be an opion to edit the schedules of dates in case a customer changes their mind or a cancellation occurs. I will also like to create a save button to record the dates and schedule of the customer's booking arrangements as well as have a button that returns the user back to the main menu.

Is it possible to create this shedule/timetable and structured interactive form features using ms access 2007 with possible vba etc? I have limited level of vba, but is this plan doable? If so, how can this be done?

Thanks for your contributions:friends: