PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to autopopulate a blank field a based on a calendar in access 2007?

wedd
01-06-2011, 03:27 AM
Hi, I would like to create 2 separate calendars of which when the user clicks on a date on each calendar it will automatically populate in a blank field that the dates are available between those dates for a booking or those dates have been already booked, based on my table or if an individual date has been booked as a sceduled date it will automatically populate in a blank field box with a message statng that the date is booked. Is this possible to do in access 20007? If so, how can this be done? Would it require me creating a query or vba or any other access tools? If you have any examples or websites were I can find out this information would be very helpful. I would like to know various interesting things you do with the calendar tool in ms access 2007.

Thanks for your contributions :friends:

CreganTur
01-06-2011, 10:38 AM
take a look at this thread (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27475). See my post and download the attachment- it's a calendar example program.