PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Holiday tracker - suggestions?

Celelond
01-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Hi Guys,

Been asked to make a Holiday tracker using excel and was got a little overwhelmed once I started working on it.

Was wondering if anyone has had to create something like this before and had suggestions?

I Need to make it detect the lan id, and only let the user see thier own "stats" (This I can easily do). also make it so managers can manage thier own teams, add and remove people (Once again, can do).

I was just wondering along the lines of working the calandar, I have no experaince with the object ones so was wondering if it was the best was to go (So allot of reading up for me) or just go with excel sheet being divided up date into days.

I am thinking speed and ease of use, if someone feels the object calandar would work best to log and remove holidays ext, could they link me a decent site I can use read up on?

Kinda wird request I know, was not 100% sure what I wanted when I started typing ... hope it makes sence.

Thanks

Tinbendr
01-12-2011, 06:13 AM
I searched the board, but didn't see a file you could start with, but there are plenty out on the web. Search for Vacation Tracker.

David