PDA

View Full Version : Calling other macros

kvnfrnk
01-19-2011, 11:45 PM
The macro I want to do is call one of the six macros that we all do the same but with different data. The main macro is used to call one of the six. I do not know how to do this by recording a new macro to call one of the six. That means I have to create 6 new macros and may also adhere to already have six. The reason I wanted a macro to call one of the six is that the macro could be changes if needed instead of having to make the same change to six individual macros.

GTO
01-20-2011, 03:54 AM
The macro I want to do is call one of the six macros that we all do the same but with different data. The main macro is used to call one of the six. I do not know how to do this by recording a new macro to call one of the six. That means I have to create 6 new macros and may also adhere to already have six. The reason I wanted a macro to call one of the six is that the macro could be changes if needed instead of having to make the same change to six individual macros.

This sounds like we might need to pass arguments or ??? Could you make an example workbook and show us what we're trying to do?