PDA

View Full Version : creating a data base using Excel & VBA

desaivilas60
02-04-2011, 02:37 AM
Need help on below two scenes:
1] I have a dropdown list on C6 with 4 entries - q , w, e and r. If I select 1, I want d6, e6, and f6 with values entered in another sheet. These values are now manual but subsequently, follow a logic result. ex, if C6=q, d6=1, e6=2 and f6=3, if C6=w, d6=1, e6=0 and f6=0 and so forth.
I have two buttons positioned in cells g6 and h6. On click of g6 button, I should be able to copy contents of row 6 into Row 7. On click of g7 button, I should be able to delete the new row R7.

2] I have three more button in cells I6,J6 and K6. On click of click of button in I6 I should be able to copy - paste a table from a different worksheet (say 2) to a diff worksheet (say 3) , but the location of the destination worksheet where the data is pasted, is fixed. Say, rangeA2:F7. On click of button in J6, which is supposed to be a modify button, the cursor should move to the first cell of the pasted table in sheet 3. On click of button on K6, the whole table should be deleted and the rows should be also deleted, as if the copy-paste action was not performed.

In both the above instances, please note that the Rows are inserted (advancement to a new data entry or table entry)
/ deleted with the action of the button.

IBihy
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Hello,

how about providing the workbook as an attachment? There is no obvious "Oh, it's this'n'that..." to your description.

Regards,
Isabella