PDA

View Full Version : How to write a macro which auto increment two slide values when i update other slide?

bunty
02-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi,
Once the data is updated at one slide(which contain the bar chart), the count at the top of the Slides should auto populate.That means suppose one page have bar chart where i wanted to update one value and based on that other side value which is related to that will increse or decrese.
Please help me to write a macro for this.

Thanks.....

MWE
04-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi,
Once the data is updated at one slide(which contain the bar chart), the count at the top of the Slides should auto populate.That means suppose one page have bar chart where i wanted to update one value and based on that other side value which is related to that will increse or decrese.
Please help me to write a macro for this.

Thanks.....You will get better and more timely responses if you preface any request with some basics regarding your system and software. For example, I am running PowerPoint 2007 under Windows VISTA. It is also helpful for you to indicate how proficient you are in VBA so someone answering you has some idea of your skill level and how to present a potential solution.

That said, how you approach this depends on how you created the bar chart (or whatever) in the first place, what version of PP you are running and if this is a solution just for you or a solution that anyone opening the PP presentation can use. Personally, I would approach this using embedded Excel charts (or even images); do all the manipulation in Excel and just "show results" in PP.