PDA

View Full Version : Help from Guru needed

Rayman
03-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Here i attach a simple program of daily construction reports.
The problem is:
In the "UserformRapportino" if i add a combobox "Fornitori" (suppliers) filled whit the name in sheet "Elenchi" Column "F" the name selected in the ComboBox is not write it in the row corrispondig were is write the materials (Materials) purchased from that supplier.
This because the program write from the ListIndex of the ComboBox.
the only solution (?) that i found is to remove the suppliers ComboBox from the UserForm :dunno
Any Ideas from you Guru of VBA?

Bob Phillips
03-24-2011, 02:55 PM
You need to give a lot more etailk. I have no idea what the app is doing/is suppoed to do, and I don't have the time nor patience to work it out.

Rayman
03-24-2011, 03:35 PM
You need to give a lot more etailk. I have no idea what the app is doing/is suppoed to do, and I don't have the time nor patience to work it out.

Yes Xld i understand you but with my bad english is difficult for me let you know exactly what i need:dunno

here i try to tell you:
in the sheet "giornale cantiere" there is the button "inserisci" that show a form. With this form, i register the dayli activity in a yard.
In that form there are four combobox one for name of workers, one for machinery, one for materials purchased and one for the type of production we made in the day. all that combobox are filled with the table in sheet "Elenchi". The button " Chiudi e leva Griglia" write in one of the the sheet this record.For example sheet "Varazze"
All work well, but i wish to add another combobox from wich select the supplier ( namede "Fornitori" in the sheet "elenchi") for the materials purchased and write the name of supplier in the same row of the name of the materials. ( see my first post).
Hope you can understand the problem. Its not to write the supplier name in the sheet , but write it in the row of the materials purchased from that supplier.
I dont want abuse your time or patience.

Best regards

Rayman
03-24-2011, 03:59 PM
P.S. the button "Inserisci " is not in the sheet" giornale cantiere" but in each yard sheet ( e.g. "Varazze").
Sorry for mistake

Rayman
03-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi xld,

I made a semplified version of my previus file, just two click and what i need to do is clare... Hope you or other have time to look at it.

Thanks in advance