PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone improvise this data and chart?

dilipramadas
03-29-2011, 04:41 AM
Hi All,

Please check the attached file. I'm trying collect data i.e occupancy in hours and then use the graph based on it to allocate work to employees equally. Any help with this regards would be great.

Regards,
Dilip. :friends:

mdmackillop
03-29-2011, 05:41 AM
You would need to explain in some detail the logic of what you are trying to achieve and any criteria.

dilipramadas
03-29-2011, 07:17 AM
The table represents the estimated occupancy of an employee in a company. D represents the beginning of the month.
The logic here is to see the occupancy of an employee, on a particular working day. The numbers are in hours, both graph show the occupancy level. (I was only testing which one looks better)
I want to use this file to equally allocate work to the rest of the team members. The graph is a control check, which constantly updates and shows the new occupancy level. Hope i was able to clear it a bit...

BrianMH
03-29-2011, 08:50 AM
If you just need to see what your staffing levels is in total change the second chart to a stacked column.

mdmackillop
03-29-2011, 11:13 AM
The logic here is to see the occupancy of an employee, on a particular working day
That is a result. Sorry, I've no idea how to get there.

dilipramadas
05-24-2011, 12:55 AM
I've tried to improvise the template. I may have gone a step ahead :)

Objective of the template is to calculate the total occupancy of a team member on a given day, maintaining a list of tasks assigned for a team, estimated time for each task in the list, maintaining Overtime and shift allowance for each employee, and list of compensatory off.

Any ideas on this would be great :thumb