PDA

View Full Version : Lookup data from many sheet and Skip blank

halimi1306
04-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi there,

I want to lookup data from many sheets to a single workbook as summary and also to skip blank only. My problem is every sheets have different no of row but same no of column. How to sort all those data in order in my wb. I have actually 85 sheets and different sheets have different row but same column.

halimi1306
04-08-2011, 05:10 AM
Is there anyone could help me here, please?

Kenneth Hobs
04-08-2011, 07:18 AM
I don't understand your text data in the spreadsheet but more importantly, I don't understand what you need. The term lookup means one thing. I am thinking that you may want a master sheet in the same workbook or maybe another that collates the data from all the sheets. If this is so, that is not difficult with vba.

What might get you more help is to make one very simple example workbook with say 2-3 sheets and then another workbook or the same workbook and show the summary sheet completed. The more simple that you make your example(s), the faster you will get help. This sometimes means more work on your end but you wind up with a solution that will work.

halimi1306
04-08-2011, 07:36 AM
What might get you more help is to make one very simple example workbook with say 2-3 sheets and then another workbook or the same workbook and show the summary sheet completed.

Hi,
Yes I wan to collates all those data in my master sheet "Model Engine".
Attached herewith is the sample of my sheet. I want the data from sheet "6-Innitiative" and "68-Innitiative" to be in sheet "Model Engine (Read Only)". U can have a look at the result that I want in sheet "Model Engine (Read Only)"

Tq.