PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Creation of combobox

eureka18
04-13-2011, 08:52 AM
Hello Everyone,

At this moment I am trying to make a form in excel with VBA. The form is meant to acquire information from several different people. However some people have more information than others and need more Textboxes and comboboxes. Therefore I would like to add new rows with textboxes and comboboxes automatically in the form.

I find it hard to explain what I mean therefore I added an example of the form in the attachment.

Here you see that at the moment Importing Country is filled in, another row with boxes appears. If in this new row importing country is filled in, another row should appear.

Is it possible to make this with vba and could somebody help me on this?

nepotist
04-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Here is a good article explaining the same.

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=259

eureka18
04-14-2011, 02:51 AM
The problem with that one is that it isn't automatic. Or is it not possible to automize this process?

eureka18
04-18-2011, 12:41 AM
I am noticing that I cannot find the way to do it in this manner. I made a new example form in which I added a button to add another row IN the form itself. Is something like this possible?

example:

Please help :)

nepotist
04-18-2011, 05:45 AM
I never meant to say that it is automatic. I have attached a sample on how this can be implemented, In this sample I have used textbox control, you could add other controls too as per your need.