PDA

View Full Version : Macro code only working on first 2 pages of Worksheet

Barryj
05-02-2011, 09:56 AM
I have included a workbook with sample data showing current results and required results, the macro copies over relevent information from column C to column B ie: S/L, A/L, P/H, but it seems to lose its way after the second page, the original workbook has 90 pages in it.

In the current results sheet you can see how the macro is placing the information where it should'nt and it does not match the information that should be there.

I hope it is a simple fix, I have had no luck in trying to get it to do as it should.

Thanks for any assistance.

Bob Phillips
05-02-2011, 10:39 AM
What does the start data look like?

Barryj
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Current page has example of the start data, that is how it looks once it is placed on the sheet, the A/L S/L & OFF are in column C untill the button is pushed and then it would transfer over the A/L S/L & OFF to column B, what is showing in Current Page is what is happening after the button is pushed.

Hope that makes some sense.

Required Results is how it should be after the button is pushed.

Bob Phillips
05-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Then I don't understand how you expect a formula to clear B54 for example.

Barryj
05-02-2011, 11:42 AM
The A/L in B54:B60 should not be there, the A/L should only be copied across from the corrosponding cell in column C. But for some reason that is not happening after the second page and it is inserting the A/L where it should'nt, the example in Current results shows what happens after the button is pushed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks