PDA

View Full Version : Need to up my post count

JBSTx
06-07-2011, 07:05 AM
:hi: Hi all! Trying to get to an attachment and figured what the heck maybe I'll even try to be social.

I'm a self taught Access programmer (well guess I've actually been taught by searching Google Groups for code wisdom). I work for a global company and my sole job is to drive our IT department nuts by developing Access applications. Access is not supported and therefore outlawed here. Of course it is usually the IT deptartment sending users my way to see if I can come up with something to help them.

Some projects I've done:
- Purchasing card expense reporting, auditing, and receipt scanning system.
- International product invoicing system for all sales to foreign subsidiaries.
- Daily bank balance collection/reporting for all bank accounts of all global business units.
- International time and billing reporting management system.
- Daily FX rate gathering/reporting system to standardize rates used by all business units.
- Promotional forecasting system for new product launches by foreign subsidiaries.
- Capital Expenditure Authorization work flow tracking/reporting system.

Some were stop gap systems to meet a hot deadline and have since been replaced with "real" systems, some are in progress. None are beautiful but they all did the job required at the time.

Glad to be on board.

Simon Lloyd
06-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Welcome to our forums, we're sure you'll find all the help you need here :)

jtrib84
03-28-2012, 11:55 AM
welcome

bradely
07-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Hey dude! Welcome to this forum.....
I hope you do not have any problem related to this forum. :)

mangomanau
07-10-2013, 01:04 AM
EEP!

Sorry im not much of a talker :( Also looking to just make a post to see an attachment.

Thank you!