PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Multi-page Form

Paleo
06-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi Gang,

I have a multi-page form and if I want it to open on frame 3, I simply access the form in Design mode and select frame 3. So everytime I open the form by using frmName.Show it will show me frame 3.
Now I want to show frame 2 when I run a macro and frame 1 when I run another macro, but I simply can't find a way to command it to show a specified frame from a macro.
I am using Excel 2010 64-bit.

Any clues will be very welcome!

ntrauger
06-14-2011, 12:03 PM
If a "multi-page" form is the same as a form with a multipage control, then in 2007 I change the value property to switch between pages. Index of pages starts at 0.

Edit: the value property is not the default

Paleo
06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi ntrauger,

yes, I meant a form with a multipage control, but I can't figure out how to change the index value property.
For example, my page3's frame index is 2 and I wanted to see Page2, but no luck.
Another important info. My from is closed, so I want to open it on frame2, or in other words Index 1, but everytime I opens it goes to Page 3.

In resume I need it to:
1) On workbook open go to frame 3; (Done working)
2) On pressing Ctrl+Shift+M calls the form and go to frame 2. (Cannot find how to tell which frame I want. Either I let it go to frame 3 or I face an error...

ntrauger
06-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, I hope this helps. I don't have 2010, and I may not be understanding your problem.Sub ResumeUserForm1()
Load UserForm1
With UserForm1
.MultiPage1.Value = 1
.Show
End With
End Sub

Paleo
06-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Actually you understood it pretty clear and your solution worked like a charm.
It was exactly what I need!

Many thanks!