PDA

View Full Version : Importing multiple worksheets from one workbook to many tables in Access

KashLeeC
07-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Hi there, I have a somewhat strangely specific goal in mind, and I'm not sure how to go about accomplishing it. I'll give you as much information as possible, so bear with me, and ask if any questions arise.

I have a master Workbook called Combination. In it, it has a precise number of worksheets, 18 to be exact. Basically, I need all worksheets to be made into their own table in Access, with the name of the table the same as the worksheet. A macro or whatever needs to be used would be great.

Ill attach a sample of the Combination page. The first page will always have 20 columns, the second 16 columns, and the last 16 pages will have 5 columns. If any questions arise, I will be glad to help.

I'm learning VBA and all of this through these different projects, so I don't have much coding to go on, only my explanations.

Thank you so much for the help, it means a lot.

HiTechCoach
07-20-2011, 12:00 PM
I would use Excel Automation from withn Access.

See: Import Data from Microsoft Excel (http://www.hitechcoach.com/index.php?view=weblink&catid=84%3Aaccess-vba-office-automation&id=300%3Aimport-data-from-microsoft-excel&option=com_weblinks&Itemid=23)