PDA

View Full Version : find info in cells,delete cells with no info and paste to printsheet. then repeat

stramvaier
07-25-2011, 06:26 AM
as i am a complete newbie to VBA i am in need of help again :banghead:

i have a database with various info.
it lists the data in 5 colums vertically.
when a row within those 5 cells(linked together in example with color) have no info, i dont need to copy them to the print layout.
After it has found all the relevant info in that column, it should paste that info in a sheet(print layout) with the index of the column(the first 2 rows)and then the information from the different cells under the index.
if it finds any info in a row within its color that is similar to another row in that column, it should add the number only to the number column and list it only 1 time. example: ((if b25 and c25 = b4 and c4) then add d25 to d4))

after this process it should move to the next column(different color) and repeat the process to eventually form a document i can print. you see in the sheet (what i want it to look like) what i mean. any help is greatly appreciated so i can stop banging my head on the wall. when the sheet is printed it does not need the color in the columns, that is just too make it easier to understand(if it helps at all).