PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate RowLabel data range between two pivottable

moroandrea
08-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi There,

As a pivotchart cannot represent two views of the same data source unless two pivot tables exist on the spreadsheet, I've created the two object in my file.

However, as the data range I'm interested in is the same for the two charts, I was wondering if it exists an easy way to select the same range in the rowlabel field.

I've tried many different approach, but for one reason or another I get always a runtime error.
In the last attempt, I got a Type mismatch error when trying to access to the Visible property of the individual PivotItem.

And yes, I tried to disable the auto order as suggested by many post around the net, which in many case resulted to be the problem.

I'm using excel 2007, which I'm not sure is the cause of the problems.:banghead:

Can you help?

Thanks
Andrea

Aussiebear
08-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Any reason why you cannot have two names for the defined range? Data1, Data2, and then use Data1 for 1st pivot table & Data2 for the 2nd.

moroandrea
08-16-2011, 01:23 AM
Well I can use two different name, but I'm not able to see how I would be able to duplicate the two series across the tables.

Can you please clarify your thoughts?

moroandrea
09-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Hello all

Any idea or support is more than welcome.

Thanks
Andrea