PDA

View Full Version : PDF Format

austenr
07-01-2005, 12:31 PM
I have a PDF file that I want to be able to type in the spaces on the form but it will not allow you. I have searched the net trying to find a resolution but with no luck. Can someone help? Thanks

MOS MASTER
07-01-2005, 12:40 PM
I have a PDF file that I want to be able to type in the spaces on the form but it will not allow you. I have searched the net trying to find a resolution but with no luck. Can someone help? Thanks
Do you mean copy paste from it?

Open de file in Adobe acrobat reader

There is a text select tool on the toolbar (A big T)
Press it select and copy and you're there. :yes

austenr
07-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Need to bring over the other stuff like square boxes around certain items. If you use your method, it does not bring that with it.

MOS MASTER
07-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Need to bring over the other stuff like square boxes around certain items. If you use your method, it does not bring that with it.

you can use the picture tool next to the text tool to copy the whole pdf as a picture.

But you cannot copy the text and the pictures and have it still editable. (For free that is)

So you need to copy the text with the text tool and pictures with the picture tool

Or you buy Adobe Acrobat the tool that's used to creat these documents in the first place. (No freeware like the reader)

austenr
07-01-2005, 12:55 PM
yea, thought that was the answer. thought someone had found a way to do it.

MOS MASTER
07-01-2005, 12:57 PM
yea, thought that was the answer. thought someone had found a way to do it.
Only with special programs and have not found me a free one yet! :whistle: