PDA

View Full Version : SAP to Excel

sindhuja
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Assist with the below requirement...

Coding to run a report from SAP T-CODE with specific criteria and save the file as excel.
Once the excel has been saved formatting to be done as per needs.

- Sindhuja

Bob Phillips
08-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Ah well, that's nice and specific then!

Aussiebear
08-25-2011, 02:41 AM
Assist with the below requirement...

The admin staff and members of these forums at vbaepress.com are always willing to have a go at any reasonable request, but this one is well outside the boundaries. Perhaps you need to rethink the request in greater detail before posting again.

Coding to run a report from SAP T-CODE with specific criteria and save the file as excel.

Are you seriously asking us to supply the code requirement for a non documented "specific criteria" report? Please supply both the SAP-T CODE data that the report is generated from, and the "specific criteria" you have in mind. We are only human and do not have the powers to second guess your needs accurately enough. Bear also in mind that, in forwarding your request, that the members here operate on the basis of solving single issue requests. Should you have a multi issue request, you would be better off arranging a commercial agreement with a programmer.

Once the excel has been saved formatting to be done as per needs.

And just what are these "as per needs" formatting that you require? Create a sample of both the before and after formatting and attach the workbook. At the moment your request is both obscure and inflammatory.

If you have a problem constructing a more polite request, and or supplying a sample workbook relating to this thread, then feel free to PM me and I'll assist you.

Bob Phillips
08-25-2011, 04:17 AM
Blimey Ted, you took 204 words to say what I said in 7 :)

shrivallabha
08-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Google it...SAP to Excel!

sindhuja
08-25-2011, 11:11 AM
Let me explain in detail about my requirement.

Am using my SAP login SAP ECC in which i use TCODE Zcustum in which i will give the date range to retrieve the datas. Once the data has been retrieved i will export this data to excel and save in a specific path.

Hope i made my requirement clear.

- Sindhuja

Aussiebear
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Blimey Ted, you took 204 words to say what I said in 7 :)

True, but even with 204 words, the OP hasn't really fulfilled what is required to properly ascertain the "request".

Maybe Winshuttle will be what the OP needs?

sindhuja
08-25-2011, 09:44 PM
I need the coding to link the SAP with the excel. I should have a excel with the coding. When i click on the macro button, the coding should be in such a way that it interacts with SAP with the already using session. New session to be open up to the TCODE Zcustum, then in the fields i should enter the date range. Upon execution i will get the results which needs to be saved in a path with the file name zcus with date i run the report.

on the saved excel file ex zcus 17052011, then i need to go column H and filter the values that has only 300 any where in that column. Then copy all those filtered values to a new sheet with the sheet name "17052011" with the total displayed at the end of row of column H.

Hope i made it clear now.
Sorry for the inconvenience..

-Sindhuja

Aussiebear
08-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Please attach a workbook as per my request, in pos #3

sindhuja
08-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I have attached the sample sheet. ZCUST sheet was the raw data obtained from the report (from SAP). In column h i used the custom filter "contains /300" as criteria and copied all the rows to the new sheet re-named as Zcust 26.08.2011 with the total in the end of column H.

-Sindhuja