PDA

View Full Version : Compiling data

texas949
08-30-2011, 01:16 PM
I am pretty inexperienced with VBA and I was hoping to get some advice on where to start.

I have created a web query that pulls a number from the internet, and it automatically refreshes over the old value. I am trying to paste this number to another worksheet on a daily basis at specific times throughout the day. I have been able to create timer’s that run on specific intervals, but I would like to have the data match up with column headers of the specific time. For example, there may be times I start the program at 7:00 instead of 6:00 and I would still like the data to match with it's appropriate column.

I have attached a picture example of what I would like to accomplish.

(Row 1 being fixed times that do not change day over day & Column A being fixed dates - the actually numbers are in chronological order to help convey how I would like these numbers to appear)

The data from the web query is time stamped; however, I would like to compile the data at every minute ending in 1 and 6 (i.e 6:01, 6:06, 6:11, 6:16, etc. -- the 15 minute intervals in the picture were just used as an example).

Please let me know if there is anyway I can be more specific. I appreciate any advice whatsoever.

Thanks!