PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Interactive Graph with Rollover Hyperlinks and UDFs

gutswe
09-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi, I'm using the method of creating interactive graphs with hyperlinks mentioned in the site . Click on cell G6 in the attached workbook for link of the technique used.(unable to paste link in post)

The workbook attached is the sample provided at the above mentioned site.
In this i have added a Hyperlink formula in cell G3 which works fine until i rollover the hyperlinks (B6:E6) to display charts. When i rollover the hyperlinks (B6:E6) , value displaying in cell G3 is changing. If i go to the formula bar and hit enter without changing anything , value in G3 is dispaying properly.

So please help in this issue , so that even on rollover my value displaying in cell G3 should not change.

Note : The reason i have written the Hyperlink function in such a manner coz in my workbook rows will be added & deleted so using the hyperlink function in such manner the link to the cell changes according to the rows added/deleted.

Bob Phillips
09-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Cross-posted at Excel Forum http://www.excelforum.com/excel-general/791434-problem-with-interactive-graph-with-rollover-hyperlinks-and-udfs.html