PDA

View Full Version : User Form Question

CloudenL
09-22-2011, 09:11 AM
I have a userform that allows my sales person to chose specific products which then show up on a worksheet. I want to now create a userform that will take those products and bring them back to this new userform when a "review" button is pushed so that my sales person can use a check box to delete from the original worksheet or add in a percentage to calculate volumes.

1. can i have the active list (which can be different depending on the customer) of products come over into individual text boxes within the userform. or is it better to have 1 text box for all the products. i need the checkbox and the percentage boxes to be in line with the products.

2. can i use the checkbox to delete products off the spreadsheet that the products were placed on in the original userform that allowed them to be chosen.

3. can i have a textbox show as a percentage when a number is inputted?

i have lots of questions and am trying to learn, so please bear with me :)

Bob Phillips
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
1. Use a listbox

2. Multi-select from the listbox with an ARe You Sure MsgBox

3. You would need to reformat as you go (awkward), or afterupdate

CloudenL
09-22-2011, 10:24 AM
thank you. now to figure out how to do it. lol

?? what do you mean by "reformat as you go" you mean making the number input into a percent?

maybe i can just have that number go to another spreadsheet and do the calculations there and the converting to a percent. that is easier im hoping. :)

Bob Phillips
09-22-2011, 10:51 AM
I mean that you use the keypress event to trap each character input and update. It is messy because the cursor needs to be positioned before the % sign, and you have to be able to handle re-entry and delete. As I said, awkward.