PDA

View Full Version : Compare Monthly, Quarterly, YTD, Prior Year, etc Financial Statements

jdorbish
10-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi Everyone!

I am hoping one of you knowledgeable folks can assist me. Please see the attached spreadsheet for reference. I have 6 tabs, 3 show Actuals for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement, and the other 3 show the beginning of year Plan for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement. The history of these numbers go as far back as 2004. When I am looking at October 2011 Actuals it would be advantageous to see October Actual vs October Plan, Q4 Actual (which includes October actual and Nov and Dec forecast) vs Q4 Plan, October 2011 Actual vs October 2010 Actual, and YTD 2011 vs YTD 2010 then showing the variances to each other. I am not sure if a creation of another worksheet to display these is the way to view this or to hide all the columns that don't apply to these scenarios is the way to go. Please let me know if you can help or if you need any additional information to help me. Thank you SO much in advance!

Rob342
10-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi
One way is to view the relevant sheets side by side in a split window & Sync the windows to match your sheets?
or you could create another sheet and do vlookups on the data required.

Rob