PDA

View Full Version : Agenda using VB or formula?

pwalt08
10-29-2011, 05:57 PM
I have a shared workbook that is open on 4 somtimes 5 computers. It is used to log calls taken at each computer. Each computer has its own sheet as to not chance over writing other calls. Each sheet has 2 header rows.

I am trying to create a day calendar type sheet. I would like to be able to have a row (2) on each sheet as an upcoming event row that would show the next event from the calendar sheet then change to the next event once the time for that event has passed.

Each day has a new log (new workbook) the calendar sheet will have slots of 15 minute increments. Some slots will be blank, some will be populated.

I want row 2 on the 5 other sheets to display the next populated slot along with its time to serve as a reminder. For example, the 8:00 AM slot says "call department manager", and 10:00 AM says "scheduled break". On the other sheets in row 2 I want the following to happen. Until 8:00 AM it should read "8:00 Call Department Manager". After 8:00 AM I want it to read "10:00 AM Scheduled Break".

Hopefully that makes more sense.