PDA

View Full Version : compare and get data from many sheets and place it in another sheet

mtsf26
11-11-2011, 12:40 AM
i have 2 sheets have same structure.and im going to extract any information from those sheets. sheet contain date,supplier,city of supplier,product,quality,quantity,price,no.debit, no credit. and take for example im going to find one supplier with all the quality that they have sent,or im going to find any supplier with a1 quality, and all information should be placed in one sheet??? i have attached the file too.hope you can help me.thanks in advance

Rajwant
11-12-2011, 04:21 AM
i have 2 sheets have same structure.and im going to extract any information from those sheets. sheet contain date,supplier,city of supplier,product,quality,quantity,price,no.debit, no credit. and take for example im going to find one supplier with all the quality that they have sent,or im going to find any supplier with a1 quality, and all information should be placed in one sheet??? i have attached the file too.hope you can help me.thanks in advance
could u send me Your E-mail ID @ rajwant_jmv@yahoo.com. bcz attachment is being show when i reply to u.