PDA

View Full Version : How to change the words size in Excel/VBA Help Window, not in Excel window?

yundongmi
12-09-2011, 06:58 AM
Hello, experts and fans, :hi:

I have a special question, I want the change the words size in the Microsoft Visual Basic Help window in Word or Excel. I don't mean the default word sizes in Word or Excel. Because the words in the Word Help Window or Excel Help Window are too small. For example if I search "Len Function" in Word 2007 Developer Reference, the words of the explanations and examples displayed in the help window are too small for me. I know I can choose "smallest, smaller, medium, larger, largest" in the Word or Excel Help Window, but even I use "largest", the words size is still not as large as I want.

Is there a way to make the words size bigger (than "largest") in Excel Visual Basic Help Window?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I have searched this for some time, but no outcome. I think all VBA developer will be benefited from this, small words in Help Window make eyes tired quickly.:bug:

mikerickson
12-10-2011, 11:15 AM
It sounds like your OS might have controls that would help.
In Mac, you could use System Preferences to zoom the screen.

Kenneth Hobs
12-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Windows has Magnifier.

yundongmi
12-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Mikerickson and Kenneth Hobs, thanks a lot!

Window' Magnifier works.

But not perfectly, because every time I start it, it took some time to work. Maybe because I 'm too accustomed to "Ctrl+" in PDF file or Firefox. I hope there is also such a shortcut for VBA help window or a default choice with bigger words size.

Anyway, you guys have give me a good free lesson. I love Internet and this website more! :bow:

mdmackillop
12-12-2011, 12:40 PM
If you can get a second screen connected to your PC, you could try setting up different resolutions to "enlarge" on one of the screens.