PDA

View Full Version : Adding Macros te Template

PraveshG81
12-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello,

The attached is a scorecard (please click on link to download file, (http :// db.tt/QhDDjplr) that we use at our company to grade vendors. Right now as you see the file is setup to compare only two vendors in two business areas. However, I would like to make this template a bit more dynamic by adding the following macros:

1) Macro to Add Vendors on Summary Tab: Is there a way to create a macro that will add a vendor (additional column) to both the Vendor % Fit and Weighted Vendor % Fit section on the Summary tab. Additionally, is it possibly to copy the formula logic and formatting logic for each cell from the prior column?

2) Macro to Add Vendors on Detail Tab: Is there a way to create a macro that will add a vendor (additional column) within the Business Case sections (i.e., row 13 - 26 and 28 - 41 )to both the Raw Vendor Rating and Weighted Vendor Rating section on the Detail tab. Additionally, is it possibly to copy the formula logic and formatting logic for each cell from the prior column?

3) Macro to Add Business Area/Use case section: Is there a way to create a macro that will add a new Business Area/Use case section (like row 13 - 26 or 28 - 41 ) under the last Business Area Case section (in this case after row 41). Additionally, is it possibly to copy the formula logic and formatting logic for each cell from the prior section? Also, when a new section is added on the Detail tab this will automatically add a line on the Summary Tab under the last line (in this case row 7). Once this line is added, the Total Business Area/Use case will be update to include the new line.

Rob342
12-14-2011, 02:40 PM
If you want help you need to post a copy of your workbook not a link to another website.

PraveshG81
12-14-2011, 02:45 PM