PDA

View Full Version : search a specift text and concatenate with another row

bvsramesh
01-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Hi All,

Please help me out of this i having this to do every day....

i have attached the excel file, from that excel file i need to search the text "Pool" where ever the text, it contains other text also

eg:= Pool = D0BM BC L P LTD

from the above example i need to copy the DOMB BC L P LTD and copy this and a coumn below befor product code (Plz find the attached) and the pool name and concatenate the product code with the pool name

this will loop up next "Pool"

Bob Phillips
01-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Give an example of the final result based upon that data, I am not clear in what you need.

bvsramesh
01-18-2012, 05:16 AM
Hi Team,

I am sorry i have attached original file and the final result which i want to be.

plz its very important to do plz help out of this

regards
surya...

bvsramesh
01-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Hi Team,

Please solve the above as i am in urgent need of the code for my project

please help out of this. please find the attached for my requirements in previous mails

thanks in advance.

surya

bvsramesh
01-19-2012, 06:05 AM
hi xld,

Plz help out of this i am waiting for the reply as i am in urgent pls help me for the above code.

bvsramesh
01-19-2012, 06:18 AM
hi all,

This is the last day that i need to submit my project pls help in the above code

bvsramesh
01-19-2012, 07:34 AM
hi all,

This is the last day that i need to submit my project pls help in the above code

Bob Phillips
01-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Is this homework, we don't do homework, it doesn't help you.

bvsramesh
01-20-2012, 12:03 AM
i am sorry sir, i didn't mean it ..... but i am urgent need so that i have given several messages to solve my problem

Regards,

Surya

Bob Phillips
01-20-2012, 04:00 AM
But if we do you homework for you, that is pointless. It doesn't help you learn your subject.

bvsramesh
02-01-2012, 04:28 AM
Hi sir,

I am working in a Investment banking as i am need to the code and i am not speliest in writing of these codes and i didnt learn too... a friend of mine has suggested this site that i can get an answer for my problem.

so please help me by giving me the code for my problem.....

shrivallabha
02-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi sir,

I am working in a Investment banking as i am need to the code and i am not speliest in writing of these codes and i didnt learn too... a friend of mine has suggested this site that i can get an answer for my problem.

so please help me by giving me the code for my problem.....
You will get the best help from this site or any other if you start out with your own assignment first. Try to work out something and post back where it doesn't work.

This is one good line that I found on one of MrExcel Mod's signature:

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life!"