PDA

View Full Version : Excel Vba Code

rkulkarn
02-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Greetings ,
I am using excel 2007 I want to automate my manual process.using macros. I have attached the excel sheet for reference , steps i follow will be as below
1) calculate the each column sum from columns x to column to column BZ
2) Now i will go to column AD and go to AD4 th cell and I will type =x4/x327 ( last column may change depend upon number of rows) then i will convert them to percentage, and then I will fill column AD with same formula, I will do same thing with columns AE and AF with reference to y and Z columns.
3) Now i need to sort the data in column AD.
4) then I will select cells from top of AD ( I will select the cells untill i get sum < 10%) then i have to put red colour to them , and then i will select column AD from bottom and mark them as green ( from bottom i will select the cells which sum > 80%)
5) I have to repeat same procedure to columns AE and AF
6)I have to repeat entire process with the cells AO, AP and AQ with reference to columns AI, AJ and AK ,
7) process again repeated for columns AZ,BA, BB with reference to columns AT, AU and AV
8) The process again repeated for BK,BL,BM with reference to columns BE, BF and BG.
9) Finally process is repeated with columns BV, BW, BX with reference to columns BP,BQ and BR

I am new to VBA , any help will be greatly appriciated.( code to automate Process) in sheet1 i have pasted the data , i sheet 2 i have pasted exactly how i need.....

Advance Thanks
Rajeev

Bob Phillips
02-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Use the macro recorder to record all of those steps, and come back when you have a specific question.