PDA

View Full Version : Append the values to the master sheet from pivot results

sindhuja
03-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi,

i have a sheet named "details" from which i create a pivot in the "Pivot" sheet.

Now what i want to do is check value in column A of pivot values in the "Master sheet". if the value is found (eg - ABC) then we need to amend the values accordingly. If the date is present we need to add the new value to the existing value, else only the new value.

If the value not found (eg - ZYX) in the "Master" sheet then enter the store in the last row and amend the values as per the date.

The date should be the fortnight dates. Based on the today date it should add accordingly in the master date. for example if todays date is 17/03/12 then the last date value should be 15/03/12.

I have attached the sample sheet for the reference.

Pls assist..:help

sindhuja
05-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi,

Please find the attached sample sheet.

Can some one assist me with the coding pls..

-Sindhuja

Aussiebear
05-06-2012, 06:00 PM
How come you don't update / refresh the pivot sheet?

sindhuja
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I need to update the master sheet with the details in the "Detail" sheet. For that i have used the pivot table in the pivot sheet. if the details can be updated directly to the master without using pivot also will be fine.

Am using pivot to summarize the details.

-Sindhuja

Simon Lloyd
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM
@ Singhuja, it is NOT acceptable to keep bumping your thread like that, your constant bumping is probably why you've not had an answer!

I have deleted all but one of your bumped posts in this thread, please do not do this again.