PDA

View Full Version : A final push

TomKix
04-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi all,

I signed up the forum a few months ago and got some great pointers for this side project I've been doing for work to speed life up a little.

I've applied it as best I can but I can't figure out what I failed to do with the accommodation section.

So, I've uploaded the file, without any code relating to accommodation, with the following request.

Can someone please structure the code to make this final part work as I would like to leave this as a useful tool for my colleagues before I move to my new line of work.

Thanks for the help,
Tom

Bob Phillips
04-15-2012, 12:38 PM
I am sure we would love to help you, but it might be a tad helpful if you could tell us what needs to be done, it is your project not ours.

TomKix
04-22-2012, 03:18 AM
Apologies for the late reply guys. I've got rather a lot on my plate just now and this is my own little project which means it's getting squished amongst the corporate responsibilities.

Basically what I'm trying to do is to map the page of accommodation values ("Accommodation sheet") to appear in cell E7 on the "calculator sheet" when a code from the table (starting cell A24 of the "calculator sheet) on the "calculator sheet" is typed into cell E9 of the "calculator sheet".

Of course, as you'll see I've managed to do this for the previous items with the pointers I was provided with last time. my problem is the code length. I'm trying to keep it short enough to run and don't have the VBA literacy to understand more advanced codes.

If you can see a way through this and would liek to help could you prove a few annotations so I can try and better my comprehension of the use of the code provided and advance my abilities so I can give back to other beginners on the forum please.

Thanks for any advise you care to venture guys.
Tom