PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Message Box Help

deermat
07-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Can anyone help me? I need to create a message box that will pop up with "Please select a city" after a county is picked in column J. But if the selection in column C is NOT 01, then it should just put a "N/A" in the city column (Column K). I'm not very good at VBA and everything I've found has just made me a little more confused! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! tnia:dunno

mdmackillop
07-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi Deermat,
Welcome to VBAX
Can you post a copy of your file. If you zip it, you can then attach it by using the Go Advanced button below the message box and the Manage Attachments button on that screen.

deermat
07-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Thanks! I cut the spreadsheet down to just the columns I'm talking about. Any help you can give me would be great! Thanks! Tina

sheeeng
07-16-2005, 09:22 AM
Can anyone help me? I need to create a message box that will pop up with "Please select a city" after a county is picked in column J. But if the selection in column C is NOT 01, then it should just put a "N/A" in the city column (Column K). I'm not very good at VBA and everything I've found has just made me a little more confused! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! tnia:dunno

Welcome to VBA Express! :clap:

Could you be more specific on column J? It's empty.
How is the country "picked"?

Thanks. :friends:

mdmackillop
07-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi Sheeeng,
A couple of columns appear to have been removed. For J read G and for K read H. There is a lot going on in the background here, that I have not quite figured out!
Regards
MD

sheeeng
07-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi Sheeeng,
A couple of columns appear to have been removed. For J read G and for K read H. There is a lot going on in the background here, that I have not quite figured out!
Regards
MD

Sorry for my ignorance....:doh: