PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Create report using data from another sheets in excel

felipesaloma
04-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Hi Guys, i am from brazil, i am creating excel plan, but i would like to put some complex formulas on it to create report using data from another sheets.

Sorry for my bad english. My native language is portuguese. :)

I translated my plan from portuguese for all forum users understand.

Please download my plan in attachment

I will use this plan to control payment Receiving (check and slip).

My objective is Sheet (Resumo) Get automatically data from anothers sheets (Loja 1, Loja 2 and Loja 3).
For example Open Shop 1 (Loja 1 in Portuguese), see dates, month 04 go from Number 1 to 18, now go to Resumo Sheet, you will see month 04 checks copied.

I want that Resumo Sheet get data in this sequence:

Get all lines for month 04 checks from Loja 1 Sheet > Get Names Fields and all lines for month 04 slip from Loja 2 and Loja 3 Sheets > Get Names Fields and all lines for month 05 checks from Loja 1 Sheet > Get Names Fields and all lines for month 05 slip from Loja 2 and Loja 3 Sheets > Repeat until Finish

I use 2 macros on my plan, go to Loja 1 Sheet and type in line 67 any number in credit (it automatically will create new line waiting new data entry..) and i also am trying auto update Resumo Sheets using Macro, go to Resumo Sheet and Press Data Update Button (you will see that automatically it will get all 04 month lines from Loja 1 Sheet, but i am not able to develop something better for now, i just started use VBA 4 days ago and i dont know Programming language.. I dont know if better way to create this list is using macro or another way, please help me, i only will be able to use this plan after help from this forum users..

Only to understand, i already tried post this doubt from more than 6 excel forum from brazil and anybody was able to help me, becuase of that i researched better excel forum and translated all my plan to try get help..

If not understand anything, please reply that i will try clarify..

Thanks for All

felipesaloma
04-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Somebody have solution or part of solution ? Please help me. Thanks for all