PDA

View Full Version : Wanna sb can do sth would help!Ty in advanced anyways.

HappyChrisJe
05-13-2012, 03:11 AM
Now I have prepared to develop a tool for making Versions for webApp test environment which is developed by C sharp .net.May if you have a lil software testing experience,you will undstand what I am talking about.Before you publish an APP,you must test you software's fuctions whether meet the requirements of the designations in advanced.So our software developers must test first and then we can provide our products to our users to use.In software testing period,we must compline our code and put the dll,*.aspx,Js and etc. to our test environment.

So what I wanna ask you guys 4 help is as below:

The tool must contain some functions below:
1.The Tool is developed by the VBA.
2.Because the Resources are not in our local pc,first the tool must can download the resources form the server(We use SVN to manage the Resources),so tool must execute the command Update(Which is SVN in-build fuction,but we must let the VBA develped tool to call the command)
3.The Tool must automatically compline the source we just dowloand from the SVN,and put the dll and js files to the ISS corresponding directory(The IIS is what we use to publish our Projects,and let out software tester to test).And IIS contain some directories(bin which we put the dll in,Js which we put the JavaScript Files in)
4.Because our DB service is on another PC,so we must copy the dll which operating the DB tables to another Service(Which before we copy teh dll to the corresponding dirs,we must abort the service and when copy is done whe restart it again)

That's what I am trying to do in VBA tool.So anybody who even just have a lil knowledge about the VBA programming language can give some advices or some help which can inspire me.

Many thx.