PDA

View Full Version : Get Data from Closed Wrokbook based on Criteria

divinedar095
05-14-2012, 10:45 AM
I have upload the first file and what I'm trying to do is get data from a closed workbook based a certain criteria. The second file that I will attached is material and labor hour worksheet. There are sometimes 80 to 90 of these worksheets in a file based on the job size. The material part works perfect which is the first worksheet in the attached file. The second worksheet (WBS_Hours) is what I'm working on now and what it is suppose to do is pull in work hours based on labor code; "PMO-SR", PMO-ST, CE, EN...etc. If you can read by my code that I only want it to copy that row if anywhere between F23:Q23 or F24:Q24 or F25:Q25...etc, is greater than 0. You will also notice that F22 says 13, this is because it is year 2, there will be other sheets for year 1 (1-12), year 2 (13-24), year 3 (25-36), year 4 (37-48) and year 5 (49-60) in all the closed files. As you will also see within my code is that Column A should be the filename and Column B should be the worksheet name hyperlinked. I will Upload the second file also.:banghead: