PDA

View Full Version : Edit macro to pull from column instead of line in macro

TYOzzy
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
This is my first time here so please bear with me. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to VB, though I have managed to stumble my way around and edit someone else's hard work. I'm currently using Ron Debruin's RDBmail macro whichis awesome, but I need a few changes made which I can seem to figure out. I'm hoping someone here can help. I'd like to have the body of the email say"Dear" then pull the name from column B. The macro currently has column B doing something I don't need it to. I'd also like to input some information in column C, but it won't be used in the macro and last but not least, I'd like for the macro to input an outlook signature that contains a.jpg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would imagine this is easy for someone versed in VB, but unfortunately I'm not there yet though I am learning!If you can help, this will help save hours of time.

Thanks in advance! Tara

TYOzzy
06-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry for all the blank posts. I'm copying and pasting stuff into the field, but then it's not showing when I post.

TYOzzy
06-11-2012, 06:58 AM
This is my first time here so please bear with me. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to VB, though I have managed to stumble my way around and edit someone else's hard work. I'm currently using Ron Debruin's RDBmail macro whichis awesome, but I need a few changes made which I can seem to figure out. I'm hoping someone here can help. I'd like to have the body of the email say"Dear" then pull the name from column B. The macro currently has column B doing something I don't need it to. I'd also like to input some information in column C, but it won't be used in the macro and last but not least, I'd like for the macro to input an outlook signature that contains a.jpg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would imagine this is easy for someone versed in VB, but unfortunately I'm not there yet though I am learning!If you can help, this will help save hours of time.

Thanks in advance! Tara

Thanks for fixing the blank posts for me. :) It would nice to be able to delete a boo-boo post.

Has anyone had a chance to look at this? I know they code actually contains more than I need it to, but I'm also afraid to delete anything in fear of messing something else up. :)