PDA

View Full Version : Cumulative mismatch records to single one

abraham30
06-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi all,
I have taken help from this forum and would like to get some cumulative data. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

In the attached excel, I have six columns where I want to count the number of records for six criteria (Serious SRs HCP, Serious SRs non-HCP, Serious suspected CTs HCP, Serious suspected CTs non-HCP, Non-serious SRs HCP, Non-serious SRs non-HCP). After that whatever the records which are not matching, I want to count those mismatch records and keep it in single line.

Aussiebear
06-16-2012, 12:28 AM
How do we determine which column contains which item to count?

cruise
06-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Dear Aussiebear,
Please check the attached excel where all conversion are there (from number to string). Thanks for your reply.

Aussiebear
06-16-2012, 04:49 PM
So who is asking this question Cruise or Abraham30?

abraham30
06-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Hi aussie,
I am asking the question (Abraham). Me and cruise work on the same project. As I was doing cruise work in absence, so by mistake I asked using his username.

Is it possible or any alternative approach are there?

Aussiebear
06-18-2012, 04:12 AM
You both came through on the same IP, there is a very similar approach in your registration data. I believe that at this point that you are using a double identity. Which one do I delete from the forum?

Aussiebear
06-19-2012, 03:33 PM
I need to know which identity you want to keep. If You don't respond very shortly then I'll delete both.