PDA

View Full Version : Fill listbox then update same row

NRDY BRD
06-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am pulling data from a spreadsheet and filling a listbox and textboxes on a userform. That worked no problems. But, I also have one textbox that the user can input information and a checkbox.
After the user inputs their information, I would like to have their textbox value and that of the checkbox to go right back to the original row.

Does that makes sense?

sheet1 column A=listbox I want to make sure that all of the input information ends up on this same sheet, same row but different column.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kenneth Hobs
06-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the forum! I suspect that I am missing something. If you post the code between VBA code tags or attach a file, it would be easier to help.

If you set TextBox1.Text = Range("A15") then you could just to Range("B15").Value2 = TextBox1.Text. The other controls would be similar. Of course with ListBox you would use the List property.

Aussiebear
06-30-2012, 03:05 PM
To attach a file, click on Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments and follow the hints from there. If your workbook contains sensitive data, simply create a sample one and this makes it easier for others to follow your requests.