PDA

View Full Version : List of all Application. methods

theta
07-02-2012, 05:34 AM
Finally completed my first full end to end VBA project. Now feel much more confident (having been a hardcore formula only user).

I would like to get together a list of all VBA methods available that use the Application. handle. I can call WorksheetFunction. - but there are several other within the Application. handle that I would like to be able to explore/use...

Any help appreciated, thanks

snb
07-02-2012, 05:42 AM
You can find them in the VBEditor F2 (The object browser).

Kenneth Hobs
07-02-2012, 05:44 AM
To find all the members of the Excel Application class, press F2 in the VBE, select the Excel library, and then type Application in the next box and click Search.

Another method is explore the Excel Object model at msdn. For the Application members: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff198091.aspx

Bob Phillips
07-02-2012, 07:22 AM
My guess is that he is referring to worksheet functions called in VBA via Application., the ones not supported by WorksheetFunction, not the VBA methods associated with Application. I am sure I have come across some before but I cannot think which as I rarely use WorksheetFunction, and I can't think where you get a list of those.

@Theta, if I am reading it correctly, why do you want to know? Just use Application always as I do.

snb
07-02-2012, 08:47 AM
You will find a list of worksheetfunctions in the object browser (F2 in the VBEditor)