PDA

View Full Version : I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows With similar data and remove t

afshine
07-11-2012, 02:55 AM
I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows
With similar data and remove them and create a new row with the total amount of similar rows

Bob Phillips
07-11-2012, 03:05 AM
More information, example workbook, required. We are not mind readers.

afshine
07-11-2012, 03:15 AM
here u are attachment

all the best
afshine
:friends:

afshine
07-11-2012, 04:39 AM
please give me a way quickly

afshine
07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
see my attach
please

afshine
07-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Are you give sanction to me !!!!

Aussiebear
07-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Stop being rude to the members of this forum. Your initial post is ambiguous at best and most certainly lacks detailed data which would enable anyone to assist you.

I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows

There is no such thing as a macro file. What I am assuming is that you would like some code that checks each row of data against every other row to see if it matches, and if it does match, then delete the row.

With similar data and remove them and create a new row with the total amount of similar rows

Similar data? Similar or duplicate data? There is a significant difference between similar and duplicate data, so have another go at telling us exactly what you need?

Remove them to where? Another worksheet, another workbook? You haven't said where so why should we guess.

When you post an example workbook, you need to show a before and after example, which will assist us in deciphering what was a very poor description.

BTW the next time you come in here with a poor attitude to the members, I'll show you the door.

afshine
07-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Stop being rude to the members of this forum. Your initial post is ambiguous at best and most certainly lacks detailed data which would enable anyone to assist you.

There is no such thing as a macro file. What I am assuming is that you would like some code that checks each row of data against every other row to see if it matches, and if it does match, then delete the row.

Similar data? Similar or duplicate data? There is a significant difference between similar and duplicate data, so have another go at telling us exactly what you need?

Remove them to where? Another worksheet, another workbook? You haven't said where so why should we guess.

When you post an example workbook, you need to show a before and after example, which will assist us in deciphering what was a very poor description.

BTW the next time you come in here with a poor attitude to the members, I'll show you the door.

I would like some code that checks each row of data against every other row to see if it matches, and if it does match, then delete the row and create a new row with the total amount of duplicate rows.:friends:

1-duplicate data
2-delete them all