PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the password of VBA Project file?

B.T.F.M
07-21-2012, 03:47 AM
One of my friends has applied password on my VBA project MS Word files. But I don’t know who?:dunno
I tried a lot to open it but no luck.:( All my hard work seems to be gone. Or is there any hope? I want to open my file. How do I get that password? Please help me.:help

Paul_Hossler
07-21-2012, 07:10 AM
VERY unlikely that anyone here will help you break a PW, even if it's yours.

Read the forum FAQ

Suggest you track down your friend and get it from them

Paul

macropod
07-21-2012, 09:15 PM
A 'friend' who password protects your files then doesn't tell you the password is no friend at all. You need to:
• secure your system so that 'friends' of this kind don't get access to it; and
• reconsider who you regard as a friend.

FWIW, no reputable forum will tell you how to recover or break the password. There are commercial utilties that claim to be able to do so.

nat_cam
07-23-2012, 12:57 AM
He/she isn't a friend, a bad one.
It could be a password recovery case. You must use a third party password recovery program and give him/her a tight beat.
Hope everything will be alright.

Bye.........

B.T.F.M
07-23-2012, 03:39 AM
What is this "no reputable forum"? Is there any disreputable forum which can help me?
Hey Paul, I said I tried everything, I mean everything which includes tracking down my friends, begging on front of them.
All say me not, me not.

B.T.F.M
07-23-2012, 03:45 AM
No nat_cam, it's not a password recovery case. It can be said like this getting unknown password or cracking it.
Frankly say I've heard about those password recovery programs which help users to get their forgotten or lost passwords back. What he/she will do if he/she doesn't know a single character of the password?

Frosty
07-23-2012, 09:03 AM
The short answer to your original question is this: you can't.

The long answer is: you might be able to, but not from anyone on this forum.

fumei
07-23-2012, 12:54 PM
What is this "no reputable forum"? Is there any disreputable forum which can help me?

Oh there are disreputable forums, but because this is a reputable one we can not help you find those either. You can try googling password cracking, but good luck in finding something that will work. Out of curiosity I have tried cracking my own password with some of the things I found - they do not work all that well.

MacroShadow
07-24-2012, 02:40 AM
I've discovered one program that works surprisingly well. If you look hard enough you may find it.

B.T.F.M
08-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Yippee..... I cracked that unknown password with the help of vba password recovery of sysinfotools. Great work.
But from now onwards I'll take extra care of computer data and my documents. Anyways, thank you guys for being there. Thanks for your support.

kellylorry
01-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Hi,

You should try to use Kernel VBA Password Recovery tool which is a VBA project password recovery software designed to recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected vba project files such as (.doc, .xls, .xla).

fumei
01-08-2013, 04:48 PM
kellylorry, please read the other thread posts, as well as the forum FAQ. We do not assist in password cracking including suggestions as to where to go to get cracking assistance. How do you know the person is not trying to crack something that is NOT their file?

You do not know.

BTW, are you associated with the software? Your post sounds like you are.

Frosty
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Frankly, this whole thread should be removed and deleted.

Aussiebear
01-09-2013, 03:23 AM
This thread is now closed as it breeches forum policy.