PDA

View Full Version : help needed to update and edit data from Userform to worksheet.

VISHAL120
09-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi All,

I have been trying hard to do this since long but am still block with.

i just needed some help of how i can entered data on form and save them on a workbook. And also how i can edit the data later when there will be changes.

I am attaching a sample of the workbook to show how the data shall be arranged on the workbook on the worksheet Sample_Data.
i have try some of the codes which is placed on the Define_Po workbook (Need to click on the button) but it seems to me it not working as it shall be.

Many thanks in advance if someone can just give me a starter on that as this have been since long i have been searching and trying this.

many thanks again.

:banghead::banghead:

Bob Phillips
09-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Why do you need a userform, why can't the data be entered directly into the tables?

VISHAL120
09-17-2012, 03:17 AM
hi its because there will be lot of data like this which will be entered on that approx to 45,000 rows and this will be very difficult for the end user. Also to facilitate the user to enter the data correctly without any error as this is the main data control and which is updated on a daily basis .This is later use to generate production reports and Order no status.

Many thanks again for any help please.

Bob Phillips
09-17-2012, 04:37 AM
OK, so which sheet is the data sheet to be added to/amended? What data will the user be expected to maintain?

VISHAL120
09-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Hi,

The user will have to work on the define_Po sheet where he will enter the Pos NO, Sizes, Colors, POS qty and knit qty( this qty changes daily according to daily production ) which the user will need to amend everyday.
And also as soon there will be new order launch on production he will have to add the order and the details of the order as describe on the form which is displayed when the button is click on the Define_Po sheet.

thanks again sir for your precious help in advance.

VISHAL120
09-18-2012, 01:23 AM
Hi ,

any help or any other method of how i can do the above please.

thanks for the precious help.