PDA

View Full Version : CBJ

CBJ
10-05-2012, 06:34 AM
I am new to this forum and help me to get to solutions.

I have given below the inputs and the output i need using VBA code for word document.

Inputs

<ref id="R1"><label>1</label>Zardkoohi, A. and Kolari, J. (1994) ‘Branch office economies of scale and scope: evidence from savings banks in Finland’, Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 18, pp.421–432.

<ref id="R2"><label>2</label>Ferrier, G. and Lovell, C. (1990) ‘Measuring cost efficiency in banking: econometric and linear programming evidence’, Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 46.

<ref id="R3"><label>3</label>Elyasiani, E., Mehdian, S.M. and Rezvanian, R. (1994) ‘An empirical test of association between production and financial performance’, Applied Financial Economics, Vol. 4, pp.55–59.

<ref id="R4"><label>4</label>Elyasiani, E., Friday, S.M. and Rezvanian, R. (1996) ‘An empirical test of association between production and financial performance’, Applied Accounting Economics, Vol. 4, pp.55–59.

Output

I want the name and year citation in text to be tagged like below:

<xref ref-type="bibr" rid="R2">Ferrier and Lovell (1990)</xref>, <xref ref-type="bibr" rid="R3">Elyasiani et al. (1994)</xref>, <xref ref-type="bibr" rid="R4">Elyasiani et al. (1996)</xref> and <xref ref-type="bibr" rid="R1"> Zardkoohi and Kolari (1994)</xref> among others. Besides SFA, the other popular technique used to measure efficiency in banking is DEA. In Sherman and Gold (1985) in their pioneering work applied DEA to banking and they evaluated the efficiency of a single cross-section of 14 branches of a US savings bank.

I welcome all your valuable supports.

CBJ