PDA

View Full Version : Solved: UserForm For Item Additions

xfitguru
11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Greetings Everyone. This is my cry for help as I am stumped with VBA. I should be embarrassed to admit but its true. Okay, I have attached both files that I created which the sales force uses in my company to add "prospective" items to our Oracle database. The "New Item Upload Form" has multiple tabs but I left only one available as a user-form for the sales team. Once they have completed their item request, it gets emailed to another department for review at which time that department runs the 'Macro - New Item Upload' vba to basically pull a hidden tab from the original and preps it with the appropriate format for Oracle interaction.

What I am trying to do is first of all, combine these two files.

Second, take the first tab and create a user-form to be completed.

If possible, create some buttons on that form to send to the final department via out. Their test email is: Parts@adsinc.com

Once the email is received, the "Parts" department can run the 'Macro - New Item Upload' macro with a button that is password protected.

It sounds pretty hefty, I know, and I sincerely apologize. If you look, you can see my feeble attempt with the use of long IF statements so the second hidden tab can contain what the user places on the available tab.

Please help me out. I am VERY open to any suggestions for a different way to go about this as well. I accept any and all constructive criticism. Thanks and God bless.

xfitguru
11-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Is anyone willing to help me out on this? I don't have any money to offer but I sincerely need help on this. Did I not post this correctly? Please let me know. Again, thanks to anyone that is willing to step up to the plate and offer a solution or suggest a different approach. God bless.

xfitguru
11-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Please help.....anyone......?

xfitguru
11-15-2012, 09:13 AM
I received help from another source. It was a tough one. I can understand why I received no offers here. Haha. Happy coding everyone. :)