PDA

View Full Version : How to Prevent E-mail Duplication

badmad34
12-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Let's assume I am a member of two different mail groups such as info@mail.com and supply@mail.com

Whenever any e-mail is sent to these two mail groups, I will receive the same e-mail two times and I delete one of them manually. How can I automatically do that by VBA? Is there any solution to prevent receiving any e-mail more than one time?

viper76
03-19-2013, 05:36 AM

viper76
03-19-2013, 06:12 AM
I would also like a solution to this problem, there must be a way of compairing 2 or more E-Mails with one another to determine if they are the same...if they are then delete the duplicates or move the duplicates to another folder. Furthmore there must be a way of having the VBA/Macro rum in real time...like a rule, for example "when receiving mail, check all mail in folder, when duplicate, move or delete duplicate mail".

I am no VBA programmer but we have many people in many different mail groups who are receiving the same mail multiple times. There are many programs that can check for and move or delete duplicate E-mails but none of them seem to do it automatically, meaning I have to manually start thte procedure.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Details:
Outlook 2010 - IMAP Account