PDA

View Full Version : Same excel file does not work on two different computers

k0st4din
12-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi friends,
caught in a labyrinth from which I can not go. Attachment, which is the big macro problem:
On my PC excel file works flawlessly. How: pressing the macro searches for a match in column E42: Well according to demand and make a new sheet and the information it carries, but it is on my computer when I go to work does not work, but the file is actually the same. the other thing is that it starts from the branch down D42 cells than other countries and D are hidden.
Then look in column E42: E -> DB + number (BD 1000, BD 2000, BD ................... BD9000; ......... BD42000 ..........) then make a new worksheet name (BD1000 and so for all others) and transfer the entire column (columns) of D41:BB41 and down. As an introduction to the pictures you will see.

k0st4din
12-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Hello, with so much genius, so doing amazing things, many hard is it asking for my help on your part. I hope you try it and if you do not you have some problem, then the problem is in the computer in my office. If you have another code to do (replace me) am also open to comments and decision.
Thank you in advance

k0st4din
12-18-2012, 10:48 AM
People I really urgent. Can anybody help me?

bergjes
12-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Is the version of Excel on both computers the same?

I recently came across something similar like you myself.
One computer uses excel 2007 and the other uses 2010.

Daxton A.
12-18-2012, 01:53 PM
I am at work though and can't d/l ur workbook. Some areas that I have exprienced in the past include:

- Not having formulas working. Which probably isn't the case.
- Security was at too high of a level.
- Not having certain vba "libraries" loaded on the pc.
- Is there anything different, like a file path?
- 2010's vba is supposed to be a little different.

Hope you find the answer you need!

k0st4din
12-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Hello, all described above is done on both computers, but the end result is corrupted.
In my work office is 2003 and 2007 is at home. Given that macro work under Office 2003, I can not find the answer anywhere. But let's not dwell there anybody who can write different code to do the same, but I can not see anything that gives me this error. I've looked at examples that are given 5 code that perform the same thing. Thank you in advance.