PDA

View Full Version : Automate logon to intranet sites

CoschSchilco
01-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Everyday at work, I must log into three different websites. For conversation's sake it'll be website "A(x2)", "B", and "C". Website A, and B, are both on the same system, using the same credentials(as long as one page is still open in that window...I am still logged into that system, and the others do not need authentication)...C is a different system altogether. On the left monitor(Main Display), I normally open up website A, log in, then I right-click home on that page, to bring a duplicate "A" in a separate window on the right monitor. After that, I open Page B, and C in their respective tabs. Page B does not need authentication, as page A already has me authenticated. Then I log into Page C. Is there any way to automate this? The problem is...these websites are intranet, and I do not have VPN access to try to work on setting it up at home. I'm sorry if I seem really confusing. It's really hard to explain, because I don't even know what you guys need from me....:banghead: :banghead: :help

Aussiebear
01-20-2013, 12:38 AM
Welcome to the forum, CoschSchilco. Someone will be along shortly with a possible solution. Please note I have changed your thread title as the initial one may not attract the interest of most people.